Committee for Environmental Affairs
Tamy's Committee for Environmental Affairs started its work in autumn 2011.
The committee's duties include:
- Promoting an ecological and ethical lifestyle at the University and among students.
- Monitoring the execution of Tamy's Environmental Programme and updating it.
- If needed, participating in the preparation of matters for the Executive Board and taking care of other environment-related matters determined by the Executive Board.
- Organizing events related to environment and being a student.
- Cooperating with various environmental organizations and the environmental actors at the University.
The Committee for Environmental Affairs operates in Finnish. If you wish the committee to arrange activities in English, please contact the Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs.
For more information about the Committee for Environmental Affairs, please contact Ms Olga Haapa-aho, Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs, or Ms Anni Granat, Executive Board member responsible for environmental affairs.