Committee for Social Welfare Affairs
Tamy's new committees started their work in autumn 2011. The Committee for Social Welfare Affairs is concerned with matters relating to students' livelihood, housing, health, well-being and equality and it acts as a part of the Student Union's social welfare sector.
The committee's duties include:
- Following national and local politics in the committee's field and influencing them.
- If needed, participating in the preparation of matters for Tamy's Executive Board.
- Arranging briefings and discussions on current topics.
- Monitoring the execution of Tamy's Equality Plan and updating it.
- Organizing activities that promote student well-being.
- Making initiatives and taking attitudes to matters related to the committee's field.
- Other duties determined by Tamy's Executive Board.
The Committee for Social Welfare Affairs operates in Finnish. If you wish the committee to arrange activities in English, please contact the Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs.
For more information about the Committee for Social Welfare Affairs, please contact Ms Olga Haapa-aho, Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs.