Tamy's secretariat is made up of people who are experts in various fields of student and association activities. If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to contact them! Tamy also has good connections with the University, the City of Tampere and other organizational parties, which also benefit the associations operating within Tamy. You can find the secretaries' contact information here.
- If your matter concerns organizational activities, association status, communication or events, please turn to the Secretary for Organizational Affairs. If you are not sure who to turn to, contact the Secretary for Organizational Affairs and she will guide you to the right person.
- If you have questions about studies or the supervision of interests in academic affairs, please contact the Secretary for Academic Affairs.
- If your problem is related to housing, health care, equality or livelihood, the Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs is your person. She is also responsible for environmental affairs and tutoring.
- If you have questions about international affairs, such as international tutoring, the Secretary for International Affairs will be happy to help you.
- Should your concern be of the legal sort, Tamy's lawyer can answer your question the best. Legal counselling is available in the room of the Secretary for Social Welfare Affairs on Monday afternoons during the terms.
- Want to know more about student-friendly cooperation partners? Tamy's PR coordinator can help!
- In case of harassment, please turn to Tamy's anti-harassment contact persons.