Election documents for Tamy's representative elections
NB! The translations of these documents are unofficial. Any interpretation of the content must be done consulting the original document in Finnish.
- Election Announcement 2013 (pdf). The Election Announcement given by the Central Election Committee on 3 April 2013.
- Election Rule (pdf). Tamy's Election Rule approved by the Council of Representatives on 1 March 2012.
- Rules and restrictions on election advertising (doc). Guidelines on election advertising given by the Central Election Committee on 3 April 2013.
Election documents for candidates, electoral alliances and electoral circles:
- Notice of candidacy (doc). Candidates notify the Central Election Committee of their candidacy in the representative elections with this form.
- Electoral alliance slate (doc). Electoral alliances nominate their candidates for the representative elections with this form.
- Agreement to form an electoral circle (doc). Electoral alliances (or candidates) can agree to form an electoral circle and notify the Central Election Committee of this agreement with this form.
- Form for registering electoral spokespersons (doc). Each electoral alliance must appoint two spokespersons for every ten of their candidates to be available 5–6 November 2013, 9 a.m.–7 p.m. The spokespersons are nominated and announced to the Central Election Committee with this form.
- NB! Instructions for filling in election documents (doc). Instructions for filling in the documents found above - read them carefully before filling in the documents!