The secretaries are experts in their field. They advise and do a lot of research so that students could feel well – and not just today. The secretaries work full time at Kauppakatu and make sure every-day matters in Tamy get taken care of: they handle communication, act as members in working groups, write reports, arrange various events and trainings and so forth. Please don't hesitate to contact or visit them if you have any queries!
In the General Office and the Financial Office of Kauppakatu 10, you can e.g.:
- collect your student card when it's ready
- book and pick up the rental van
- borrow board games, a tool box or a drill
- apply for a short-term loan in the Financial Office
- buy Tamy's cockade for your student cap.
Read more about Tamy's services.